Thursday, March 22, 2007

Purse Party

Last night I helped out with my mom's friend Corrine. She has her own business where she has a ton of purses that are replicas of all the super expensive ones like Prada, Coach, etc. So anyways I helped out at this one in Novi yesterday and it went really well. I really like her daughter and plus it's just nice to get out among other grown-ups sometimes. :) There was this old lady there who was just kinda parked at the dining room table. It was funny cause people kept asking her if she wanted food and she'd say no but then they'd put food in front of her anyways. So by the end of the night she had like five plates of food and then a raffle ticket in front of her. I thought it was kinda funny. Me and Grant went to the mall today which is always a good time. I am doing another purse party on April 22nd which anyone reading this is invited too. It's in my subdivision (mobile home community??) at our clubhouse from 1-5. Actually it is going to be really nice there will be a massuse (sp?) and Arbonne skin care, makeup , candles. It should be really nice. So yeah that is coming up in April along with my birthday. I'm going to be 27 and that makes me feel so old. 30, that's going to be nutso.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're just a puppy!