Friday, March 16, 2007

Our Life

Our life right now is pretty much all about working and Grant. Nick works seven days a week at both Marriott and Dominoes so we are pretty tired most of the time.

I feel like I am getting so old and I'm not sure I'm dealing with it very well. I can't believe I'm going to be 27! When is the mid-life crisis supposed to happen? Like forty or fifty right? So yeah I guess I'm early. I run a lot which is nice. I never have ran consistently before and I really enjoy it. It is extremely hard but good for me and I like how it makes me feel throughout the day.

Grant is doing very well he is two and a half now and talking and running around non-stop all day. Everyone says the threes are terrible so I'm trying to enjoy things now. He has an extremely cool personality and that is amazing to watch. He is funny and smart and extremely intense and it's so nice to be able to talk to him now and tell him what's going on and hear what his thoughts are.

Nick is doing well, he is working at the RenCen downtown now. It is a lot more chaotic there but he likes it. He is in Revenue Management, which I barely understand so I'm not going to try and explain it. We really like the company though and grateful that God blessed us with that job. He loves playing with Grant and thier relationship is so much better now. I think when Grant was just a baby he felt left out and like Grant didn't even like him. But now they have thier own little thing worked out and it's really cool. Nick is looking forward to selling the trailer, and he is doing good, just busy and tierd.

We are trying to get to church more. With grant and nick working so much it's hard but I'm trying. So yeah this winter has been really hard because of the fact that it is my first time staying at home full time during the winter. IT IS HORRIBLE! It's you and the baby and you and the baby and then later on it's you and the baby. I think when it's spring or summer or even fall and you can go outside for a walk or to the park for even an hour it helps SO much. Just to feel like you are out among people. I have tried the mall and some indoor playplaces but it's not the same. You just feel so isolated and glumy when it's Jan and Feb. I'm glad they are over and SO thankful that spring is coming.

I have been reading a lot lately. Currently I am reading Patricia Cornwell's Body of Evidence. I have been watching Lost lately but I'm not that impressed. They just keep adding more storylines and never resolving a thing. Hello? The whole reason people loved that show was the mystery and action. They have taken out all the mystery and replaced it with confusion. The flashbacks used to be very interesting and made you understand the character and thier motivations better and now they are just filler pretty much. ALSO they used to have some episodes that were all on the island, the whole episode was them on the island. Haven't seen one of those in awhile.

Sorry if this is random!

No comments: